Monday 5 October 2009

Puppy

Well ladies it is not going to be quiet for long as we are now getting the puppy tommorow as the breeders have some friends coming up to Northamptonshire tommorow and they are going tobring it so we do not have to travel 10 hours on Saturday.
How great is that!!!!!
It is my first night without Stef and the kids and it is lovely and Mike is also at work so bonus hey!!!!
But on the down side I feel like s--t sore throat and shivery headache and got to go to work in the morning cant pull a sickie as I am on report for having too much time off sick. I have a cronic illness and they don't seem to understand that stress makes it flare up so they keep stressing me out!!!!!
Well am off to the old bed now so speak to you all soon
Marie

2 comments:

Deanne said...

aw honey, bloody work :( but hehehe you get your baby puppy today yay cant wait to see the little munchkin :)
miss ya xxx

Natalie Jane said...

feelin any better?
xoxoxox