Monday 28 September 2009

Puppy


Well that was a shock I know my daughter never takes any notice of what my hubbie and I say but this time she has excelled herself!!. This little cutie now belongs to my hubbie and I.
How could you possibly say that you do not want her!!
After losing our dog 5 days after we left for 5 weeks in Australia last Dec I think Stef has felt guilty ever since (the dog was over 15 years of age) she took Mike to Sandringham and decided that he needed a dog to take the next time.
So we pick her up on the 10th of October from South Wales and bring her back to good old Norfolk.
As Stef and the children move out so she thought we would be lonely what a wonderful thoughtful daughter we have

3 comments:

Deanne said...

i adore her and cannot wait to lavish her with cuddles and kisses :) xxx

emmatunnell said...

she is a very lucky puppy to be coming to such a good home.

Stephanie Parsloe said...

Rubbish, I was only thinking of myself!!! LOL